Please consider registering
October 24, 2012
1. Participant MUST be a paid BHA member. (Note: In years past, we have been very lax on shooters in regard to when their dues were paid. This year, however, we will allow a 1 month “grace period”. That said, if shooter’s dues have not been paid in by March 1, 2015, that shooter will NOT be eligible for SOY points. NO EXCEPTIONS. (Folks, this is a “dead horse” that, quite frankly, there’s no excuse for anymore, not to mention, we’re sick & tired of addressing! So, please, don’t bring it to me if you’re late getting your dues paid!)
2. The points will be cumulative from all NZ shoots from which shooter’s have participated. Though it is encouraged for shooters to participate in “out of zone” shoots when possible, those points will not be added to said shooter’s cumulative score, with the exceptions of the SZ & CZ Championship Series shoots, which WILL accumulate. Note: There are no NZ shoots (to my knowledge) scheduled on SZ’s & CZ’s Championship Series shoot dates, which should encourage NZ’ers to “make the trips”!
3. It is recommended that any shooter vying for SOY to remain in the same class, i.e., “Open A”, for the entire season. Should a shooter switch classes during the course of the tournament season, those two scores will not be added together. Basically, if one shooter shoots in multiple classes, that shooter will have multiple cumulative scores, which, naturally, would be detrimental to one specific class’s cumulative score. Put simply, if a shooter wants to switch classes, we won’t stop you.
4. THERE SHALL BE NO DROP SCORES.
5. SOY scores will accumulate until, but will not include, the BHA State Championship, where & when awards will be given.
6. SOY shooters will abide by current BHA rules as they apply to each specific class.
7. Accumulative scores will be taken from the scoring results from each NZ Chapter shoot, as well as the Zone Championship Series shoots. Therefore, the accuracy of said scores will depend solely on the chapter’s ability to post those scores accurately.
The following users say thank you to Kevin Ivey for this useful post:bowstrang, Charmen McAlpine, nighthunter
July 15, 2013
October 24, 2012
Do you have to attend at least 1 of each county’s shoot like last year?? Cullman County shoots are both scheduled on ASA dates & I’ll be attending all ASA shoots.
No ma’am. This will be accumulative only.
The following users say thank you to Kevin Ivey for this useful post:Charmen McAlpine, nighthunter
Most Users Ever Online: 54
Currently Browsing this Page:
Charmen McAlpine: 1171
Larry McAfee: 772
Mike Crenshaw: 530
Mike Honaker: 491
Alan Rickles: 279
Amanda Adams: 223
Larry Wood: 199
Scott Fletcher: 188
Chester Suttle: 162
Guest Posters: 6
Newest Members:Anthony Adams, Aaron Tucker, Bonnie Brannan, Jimmy Richardson, Robert Cole, Donald Oliver, William Tidwell, Aaron Channell, Mieko Lyons, Daniel Savage