"SHOOT OUT CANCER" Charity Shoot Sept. 6th & 7th>>>>------------->|Tournament Information 2014|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
"SHOOT OUT CANCER" Charity Shoot Sept. 6th & 7th>>>>------------->
August 20, 2014
10:22 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The Covington County Bowhunters will be hosting their Annual “SHOOT OUT CANCER” 3D Charity shoot on September 6th and 7th from 8am until 3pm both days. It is a 25 target course and the entry fee is $20.00 with all proceeds going to help a needy cancer patient in our area as we do each year. We will also have a few novelty shoots for door prizes and plenty of good food as well. We look forward to having everyone come down for this great annual event. If you have any questions you can send me an email or call me at 334-414-5972 or Give James Ennis a call at White Oak Archery at 334-493-2697. For those of you that have GPS type in 599 Jericho Road, Andalusia,Alabama. The range is located in Andalusia and you will need to follow the bypass around past McDonalds and Massey Nissan dealership and Brooklyn Road will be just past the dealership on your right. Take the right onto Brooklyn Road and go 4/10ths of a mile and turn right just past the Coca-Cola sign with Lesters Auto Salvage on it and this is Jericho Road. Turn right onto Jericho Road and go to the dead end at the gate to our range. Parking will be right there at the gate.Thanks and we look forward to seeing everyone soon!

The following users say thank you to Hoytshooter for this useful post:

Fatality, Mike Honaker
August 21, 2014
11:42 am
Alan Rickles
Guests

Regular bha classes or are y’all going by ASA classes….is there a team shoot option…

August 21, 2014
5:45 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member

This is usually a bowhunter only shoot but we will ve using the standard BHA classes that we are under for the remainder of this year. As it is our last shoot before hunting season there will not be any restrictions on speed in any of the classes and we will allow rangefinders in the known 40 class. We will have cards with the yardages on them for those that want them. I would love to have a team shoot but don’t have the knowledge of how to format it to where it would work for everyone over the two days of shooting so for now it is a normal 3D shoot.

August 21, 2014
6:22 pm
Alan Rickles
Guests

4 or 5 man team cumaltive score teams sign up as such at registration

August 27, 2014
11:40 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member

TTT

September 4, 2014
9:35 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member

I think that the weather is going to cooperate with us this weekend! IT is showing lat afternoon thundershowers but clear during the rest of the day! hopefully it will hold up as SAturday gets closer!

September 5, 2014
8:25 am
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

Looks like I will pick up Chester and Johnny on the way down to L.A. Have room for one more if anyone from Tuscaloosa or around Autauga County would like to ride.
See you on Saturday!!Laugh

September 6, 2014
8:34 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member

WOW!!! We had a very good turnout for today’s shoot! THANK YOU to all of you that drove so far to share with us and make contributions to this very worth while event that we do each year. We had several drive up from the Mobile Chapter and from the Talladega Chapter as well as the Tuscaloosa Chapter. And Ken Morgan came up from the Panhandle Bowhunters chapter in Pensacola, Florida. They are back to hosting shoots down there and have a brand new range to shoot on. Thanks again for all that came out today and endured the hot and humid weather today to shoot. It is great people like you that keeps us doing this year after year.

September 7, 2014
9:34 am
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

Chester, Johnny and I had a great time at the shoot yesterday! I left a LOT of sweat on the course and was totally racked…but soon recovered after I got in the car and turned up the air.
Thanks to the Autauga boys and the group from Talladega that supported this shoot. It’s quite a drive, but Chapters NEED support from other Chapters!
The season is not over!
Shelby, Monroe and Tuscaloosa are next in line for September. Get your hunting bows set up and attend the last shoots before hunting season.
SEE YOU THERE!

September 7, 2014
11:55 am
Alan Rickles
Guests

Great course…like everybody else left a lot of sweat on the range well what didn’t get washed off in the rain shower…enjoyed it folks..

The following users say thank you to Alan Rickles for this useful post:

Larry Wood
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 15
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1106
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2657
Newest Members:
Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard, Jacob Blanchard, Fred Bowman Bear
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 0, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 2