ALABAMA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND BANQUET!!!!! 8:00 am SHOTGUN START!!!!|2016 Tournament Info|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
ALABAMA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND BANQUET!!!!! 8:00 am SHOTGUN START!!!!
July 14, 2016
9:28 pm
Jamie Selvage

Forum Posts: 64
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

THE AUGUST 27TH DATE IS FAST APPROACHING, AND WE HERE AT MADISON COUNTY ARE BUSIER THAN A LONG TAIL CAT IN A ROOM FULL OF ROCKING CHAIRS. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AT OUR STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. THE COURSE WILL AGAIN BE AT THE BEAUTIFUL HAYES NATURE PRESERVE AT 7153 HIGHWAY 431 SOUTH, OWENS CROSS ROADS ALABAMA, 35763

REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN AT 7:00 AND SHOOTING WILL START AT 8:00am. THIS IS A SHOTGUN START. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ARRIVE EARLY TO REGISTER AND WARM-UP.

OUR BANQUET WILL BE HELD AT THE NEW CAMPUS NO. 805 LOCATED AT 2620 CLINTON AVE WEST, HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA 35805
THIS IS LOCATED AT CLINTON AVE. AND GOVERNORS DRIVE. IT IS THE OLD STONE MIDDLE SCHOOL LOCATION.
MR. RALPH STONE WITH THE HUNTSVILLE SPORTS COMMISSION HAS GRACIOUSLY HELPED US WITH THIS VENUE. A BBQ DINNER(SUPPER FOR SOME OF US) WILL BE CATERED BY BUBBA’S.

ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS PLEASE CALL JAMIE SELVAGE 256-731-9406 OR jjtcm2@yahoo.comBHA-SIGN-FORM.pngImage Enlarger
Screenshot-3.pngImage Enlarger
Screenshot-4.pngImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments

The following users say thank you to Jamie Selvage for this useful post:

Darryl Moore, headshot, Tammy Murphy, Cheryl Carr
July 15, 2016
10:07 am
Tammy Murphy

Forum Posts: 36

Looking forward to it. Do we need to let yall know if we are going to be in attendance?

The following users say thank you to Tammy Murphy for this useful post:

Jamie Selvage
July 15, 2016
10:09 am
Larry Wood
Warrior/Hayden AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 194

I will be there… Have me a BIG plate waiting…LOL

The following users say thank you to Larry Wood for this useful post:

Jamie Selvage

Larry Wood

**Life Member #136**

Mathews Traverse, set up and tuned in with Crocker Custom BowStrings, Doinker Stabilizers, Axcel Sights, Carbon Express Arrows, and ZBro's Sight Light.

July 16, 2016
7:59 am
Jamie Selvage

Tammy Murphy, I am getting with Charmin today to make sure that I do it right and put it in the right place, but yes we want to RSVP. Thank you

Tammy Murphy, and all attending the banquet. We are NOT requiring a RSVP, All will pay at the door at the Banquet. If you know that you are coming to the banquet you can let us know here on this topic, so we will have an idea of how many will be there.
Thank you.

July 16, 2016
9:14 pm
Tammy Murphy

Great thank you. Who do we pre register with or where? Count Wes Murphy and myself in.

Jamie Selvage
July 17, 2016
5:06 pm
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161

Lord willing I plan on being at the State shoot and the banquet, staying at Hilton garden inn.

The following users say thank you to Chester Suttle for this useful post:

Jamie Selvage, Larry McAfee
July 19, 2016
7:43 pm
Guests

We can add an RSVP link but everyone will still need to pay at the door. This would just help us get a count of how many to expect so we will have enough food. I will try to work on that this week.

Don’t forget that the Hilton Garden Inn at the Space Center has given us a block of rooms at a discount. The expiration of this offer is fast approaching. There is a link to the website in another thread. The phone number is 256-658-4355

The following users say thank you to Guest for this useful post:

Jamie Selvage
July 20, 2016
7:11 am
Tammy Murphy

We got ours! Can’t wait!!!

Jamie Selvage
July 25, 2016
9:36 pm
Jeff Lewis

Forum Posts: 11

Where can you find the current points standings for the state championship?

July 26, 2016
12:05 pm
Guests

State Championship is a 1 day shoot on August 27
State SOY standings will not be posted to increase participation.

State SOY is a cumulative score of the 3 SOYT shoots (March, May and July) and the State Championship.

The following users say thank you to Guest for this useful post:

Kevin Ivey, Jamie Selvage
August 4, 2016
8:31 pm
Jamie Selvage

AS FAR AS THE BANQUET IS CONCERNED……AFTER VISITING THE BANQUET HALL, I NOTICED THAT “CAMPUS 805” DOES NOT HAVE A SIGN OF ANY KIND OUTSIDE. THEREFORE HERE ARE DIRECTIONS TO GET INSIDE TO THE BANQUET HALL.
THE BUILDING IS ” THE STONE CENTER” 2620 CLINTON AVE. YOU CAN PARK ANYWHERE YOU LIKE BUT WILL NEED TO ENTER THE BUILDING ON THE SOUTH SIDE. WE WILL HAVE SIGNS INSIDE DIRECTING YOU TO THE BANQUET HALL.
BANQUET WILL START AT 6:00PM WITH THE MEAL BEING SERVED AT 6:30PM
PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS.
JAMIE SELVAGE 256-731-9406 jjtcm2@yahoo.com

Tammy Murphy, Kevin Ivey
August 15, 2016
9:54 pm
Jamie Selvage

ALL HELP NEEDED. WE WILL WORK ON GETTING THE RANGES READY THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST, 21 STARTING AROUND 7:00AM . ALSO ON WEDNESDAY EVENING AUGUST 24TH. STARTING AROUND 4:30PM. ANY AND ALL THAT ARE WILLING TO WORK DURING THE SHOOT ON SATURDAY ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO SHOOT ON FRIDAY AUGUST 26TH. I WILL BE THERE ALL DAY ON FRIDAY. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS 256-731-9406 OR jjtcm2@yahoo.com

Larry McAfee
August 22, 2016
8:15 am
Guests

It’s time!!! The BHA Championship will be this Saturday. Please remember it is a SHOTGUN start at 8:00 am. Plan to arrive early for registration and warm up. And don’t forget the banquet that night. All awards will be given out at the banquet.

See you all in Huntsville!

August 25, 2016
1:56 pm
Guests

ttt

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 8
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2662
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3