2022 $10,000 Draw Down|General Discussions|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
2022 $10,000 Draw Down
September 11, 2022
9:06 am
Wes Patterson

Forum Posts: 24
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Back in February when the board voted to pursue this fundraiser, we weren’t sure how it was going to pan out as it was something totally new for us. It was a lot of work but in the end I believe it was worth it. Thanks to all the chapters that got out and sold tickets. At the February board meeting we will discuss making this an annual event. I think now that we all know a lot more about how it works, we can do even better in the future. Thanks to all the folks that stayed after the event and helped clean up. The food was great! A special thanks to Sonya Bates and her crew for doing a super job with that! If you need catering for an event please call her. James Hornbuckle smoked our chicken for the meal and I heard nothing but compliments on it. I can’t list everyone that helped last night but you know who you are. Ok, so here is the final total that will be deposited into the BHA account $18,462.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW who would have thunk it!!

Thanks Again,
Wes and Sandra

The following users say thank you to Wes Patterson for this useful post:

James Cotton
September 11, 2022
11:44 am
Shane Bates
Springville, AL

Vice President
Webmaster
Forum Posts: 99

That’s outstanding! Thanks to you and Sandra for making this fundraiser the success that it was. No one worked harder for it than you guys!

The following users say thank you to Shane Bates for this useful post:

Maxie Kizzire~~Life Member # 130, Wes Patterson
September 14, 2022
2:52 pm
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161

Wes and Sandra did a great job handleing this event for BHA I know how much work went into getting the event done, and there was a lot of other BHA member that pitched in to help make the event a susscessful , Sonya and James when over the top with the meal provided, and from what I heard everyone had a fun time and enjoyed the food. personally I am looking forward to next years draw down it should only grow and help BHA as a hold.

The following users say thank you to Chester Suttle for this useful post:

Wes Patterson
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 13
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2662
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3