"SHOOT OUT CANCER" 3D tournament Sept.10th and 11th at Covington County Bowhunters new range.....|2016 Tournament Info|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
"SHOOT OUT CANCER" 3D tournament Sept.10th and 11th at Covington County Bowhunters new range.....
August 31, 2016
8:55 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Covington County Bowhunters will be hosting their annual “Shoot Out Cancer” 3D tournament at our new range located on U.S. 84 on September 10th and 11th. The tournament will consist of 25 targets and will be a two day event with shoot time being 8am until 3pm on Saturday and 8am until 1pm on Sunday. You can shoot either day. The entry fee is $20,00 and as always our proceeds go to help a cancer patient in the county. This year our efforts will go to help a young boy fighting leukemia. We will have a long shot and shoot through novelty shoot for you to try and the course will be setup going into a new part of the range.
The range is located on Zachinni Road just off of U.S. 84 east about 4 miles past the Inland store on U.S.84. Their will be a sign saying BHA 3D shoot to turn in to Zachinni Road and the shoot is the first driveway on the left. If you need specific driving directions from your location give me a call at 334-504-8624. Thanks and hope to see you at our shoot.

The following users say thank you to Hoytshooter for this useful post:

Larry McAfee, Jamie Selvage, BHA Webmaster
September 8, 2016
5:14 pm
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

See all you guys and gals on Saturday. Coming with Johnny Brown and (hopefully) a couple of more.
Turn on the air conditioner before we get there and get it REAL cold!!!Wink

The following users say thank you to Larry McAfee for this useful post:

Wes, BHA Webmaster
September 10, 2016
9:23 pm
Mike Honaker
Montgomery

Forum Posts: 475

I enjoyed shooting this morning with Larry and Johnny on a fair and fun course. Good job Covington. Hope you raise a lot of money.

The following users say thank you to Mike Honaker for this useful post:

Larry Wood, BHA Webmaster
September 11, 2016
1:53 pm
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

So good to see my Southern Zone friends Saturday and to have Johnny and Mike ride down with me. It is a long ride from Tuscaloosa but I had not seen Danny and his wife this year. So good to see friends!
Great job on the new course and I finally made it all the way through this time!
Hoping today shows a better turnout than Saturday and money is made for this worthy cause………..

The following users say thank you to Larry McAfee for this useful post:

BHA Webmaster
September 12, 2016
6:10 am
Wes

Forum Posts: 12

Thanks for the opportunity to help someone in need, and to enjoy ourselves at the same time. The course was very well done. The BBQ was great. The hospitality was top notch! Good luck everyone during the upcoming hunting season, and hope to see all healthy and happy next year, if not before!

The following users say thank you to Wes for this useful post:

BHA Webmaster
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 14
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2662
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3