We are less than two weeks away!!! |Tournament Information 2014|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
We are less than two weeks away!!!
May 29, 2014
10:11 am
Michael Rambo

Forum Posts: 31
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hope everyone has marked you’re calendars for June 7-8th!!! The Academy Sports and Outdoors Open is coming fast! Wouldn’t you like to win a Trophy Trout fishing trip? How bout a guided canoe fishing trip down the Coosa River? Or maybe a 8 person tent with screen porch and queen size pillow top mattress? Or a 10×10 canopy with two chairs and cooler? Got your attention yet? Well how bout a Halo 600 Rangefinder? Or a hunting backpack with hydration bladder and all kinds of goodies inside? Still want more? Ok. How bout a Outdoor Edge Swing Blade? More? Well how bout a Moultrie game camera with extra batteries and SIMS card? Ladies we haven’t forgot you!! B.O.W. ( Becoming a Outdoor Woman) has donated a free weekend pass to their next getaway. Y’all still want MORE? Well how bout a Deathcam? Or a free set of Chilicothe Custom Bowstrings? Or a GALLON of 3D Hunting Supply Acorn Scent with a 8oz bottle to refill!! Check them out online or Facebook!! Even more give aways will happen including prizes from Extreme Archery Products, Whitetail Methods and B&C!! We didn’t forget kids either we have prizes for them also!! So make your plans to come out and enjoy the fun but look out cause Don Day with Venture Outdoors will be there to filming for a upcoming show!!! Hope everyone is EXCITED as we are!! 10174924_712572622119957_1541743310396318388_n.jpgImage Enlarger

The following users say thank you to Michael Rambo for this useful post:

Fatality, nighthunter, countrydoe70, Larry Wood
May 29, 2014
11:49 am
Charles Smith

Forum Posts: 138

What day is Don Day gonna be there? I did not know there was cameras involved in this. Don’t need to be on tv. Lol might embarrass myself

The following users say thank you to Charles Smith for this useful post:

Michael Rambo

Charles Smith-
VP Alexander City archery club

May 29, 2014
1:49 pm
Alan Rickles
Guests

I understood both days you may just wanna set this one out

The following users say thank you to Alan Rickles for this useful post:

Michael Rambo
May 29, 2014
2:12 pm
Michael Rambo

Forum Posts: 31

Come on Charles I have already told him how you shoot one target five times with one arrow. Thought it would make the funny reel

May 29, 2014
2:37 pm
Charles Smith

Forum Posts: 138

Lol. Yea we don’t need to get my shooting on camera. Never does anyone want to watch me and think they might learn something.

The following users say thank you to Charles Smith for this useful post:

Michael Rambo

Charles Smith-
VP Alexander City archery club

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 9
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2662
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3