Shoot Out Cancer 3D tournament scores|2016 Tournament Scores|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Shoot Out Cancer 3D tournament scores
September 11, 2016
8:38 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thanks to everyone that came out and endured the heat this year for our annual Shoot Out Cancer event. Turn out was very low this year due to ball games and other events that had people doing other things with their families. We had a great time on the course and got to see some new people this weekend that we haven’t seen before. The scores from this weekend are as follows. Some did not put their class on their scorecards but we will post their scores just the same. If you will let me know if there are any mistakes shown I will be glad to correct them.

Youth Hunter female- Hailey Wilson-260

Youth Pins-Madison Ward-250
Hudson Dean-228
Zane Linzy 207

Hunter Class-Daniel Best-262
Hunter Linzy-250
Aaron nelson-245
Tim Langford-244
Brett Hudson-236
Zach Ward-226

Bow Novice=Rick Vance-262
Terry Wallace-258
Ethan Anderson-250
Larry McAfee-213

Open C- Johnny Brown-244

Known 50- Phillip Peebles-258 (288 fun round)

Senior Known-Wes Murphy-274
Mike Honaker-264
Buster Stone-260
James Smith-244
Danny Stokes

The following users say thank you to Hoytshooter for this useful post:

Mike Honaker, Larry McAfee
September 13, 2016
12:20 pm
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

Well, Danny won’t say it, so I will…
What a poor turnout from the BHA members! I realize that football season is here and deer season is around the corner, but the Southern Zone needs shooters and folks to “get out of their own Zones” to help Chapters and causes.
This was the first opportunity I had to go to a Southern Zone shoot since my stroke. No other shoot was scheduled. This was a great opportunity to show support for this Zone and only a handful came….
Next season GET OUT OF YOUR ZONE and help support OTHER BHA Zones, especially when no other shoot is scheduled….THAT’S what FAMILY does…the BHA FAMILY.

The following users say thank you to Larry McAfee for this useful post:

Tammy Murphy
September 13, 2016
3:36 pm
Tammy Murphy

Forum Posts: 36

Larry I have said this many times. Throughout the season Wes and I drove untold amount of miles to all of the zones to shoot at the different shoots . We all drove all over creation chasing a belt buckle but can’t drive a few hours for a charity shoot? Pitiful.
Another BHA member told me once that people don’t come to South zone shoots because they don’t have to since there is plenty in their area well we don’t have to drive up there but we do.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 16
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2662
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3