Alex city shoot|2017 Tournament Schedule|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Alex city shoot
June 15, 2017
4:13 pm
Chris Mann

Forum Posts: 46
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The range is ready and looking forward to all that can come shoot with us this Saturday. Remember it’s Saturday only and Happy Fathers Day to all fathers this Sunday. This is not an ASA qualifier

June 15, 2017
8:20 pm
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161

Are ya,ll planning on having a novelty shoot of any kind.?

June 17, 2017
5:18 pm
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161

Well had a fun time shooting with my friends Larry and Johnny today it was hot and the humidity was high by the time we got back to the sign up shed we were soaking wet with sweat and the free home made ice cream both Chocolate and Strawberry they was giving the shooters help cool us down quick and they had plenty of food cooked I was just to hot to eat, the range was fun and they had a new twist on the 20th target like Autauga did a few weeks ago if you pay two dollars if you wanted to try to enter the novelty shoot and if you hit inside the ten ring they put your name in a hat for half the pot to bad Larry didn’t pay the two dollars as he hit the ten on the big red frog, me and Johnny hit it just not in the ten, Thanks for a good time Alex City folks. Hope to see a lot of folks at the Central Zone Championship July 1th.

The following users say thank you to Chester Suttle for this useful post:

Bobby Hubbard, Larry McAfee
June 18, 2017
8:01 pm
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

Thanks to all at Alex City!
Just following Chesters post to say thank you to all my friends. Enjoy the fellowship and the friends I have made over the years…and the archery?!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 11
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2662
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3