Great day at Autauga|BHA Tournament Scores 2013|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Great day at Autauga
March 4, 2013
3:31 pm
Smack Daddy

Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The range was set very well. You don’t have to have long shots for a challenging course. It was great to see all the familiar faces from BHA and enjoy some good southern hospitality. Thanks to “all” the hard working people at Autauga for staying all day in the cold weather! Also, thanks to Rick for the donations to everyone. It takes great people “working” together to make a successful archery event. The bar has been set for the next trail shoot!!! Can’t wait to see everyone in some warmer weather.

March 4, 2013
3:45 pm
Danny Jares

Forum Posts: 19
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Great day Indeed! My favorite part was the weather and the fire! I like it cold and I love fires’! I have a fire at my house just about everyday no matter the temperature/ Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter…. I love a good fire. Especially friends and family around it talking and just the fellowship, makes it all worth it! The Range wasn’t to bad either. Next time lets break out the Trex and Bigfoot. lol

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 7
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1112
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2666
Newest Members:
Stephen Hilson, Megan Rackard, Stephen Hopkins, Lisa Varnerbaby61295@yahoo.com, Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 186, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3