Directions|Tournament Information 2014|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Directions
February 15, 2014
10:46 pm
David L Roberts

Forum Posts: 7
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Need directions to all shoots.

February 16, 2014
8:41 am
Shogun1

Life Member
Forum Posts: 81
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Look at the Tabs across the top of the page. Between “Programs” and “Forum,” there is a tab labeled “3 D Tournaments.”

Depending on the device you are using, you may or may not be able to access the info. With my iPad in portrait orientation, I can not access it. But in landscape orientation — I can.

Also I never have an issue accessing it from my computer.

Link follows:

https://bowhuntersofalabama.or…..ge_id=1582

Of course, the info is only as good as the chapters sent in.

There is also a “rough” indication of where the ranges are — look on the “About BHA” tab. The third item down is “Chapters” — problem is that the map available there doesn’t have precise directions that you need to get there — it only represents a broad view of the state and approximate range locations WITHOUT regard to whether that club is active this year.

https://bowhuntersofalabama.or…..age_id=110

Your best bet is to check the calendar first; the BHA Secretary works hard to keep it current.

https://bowhuntersofalabama.or…..age_id=355

Then get an idea in your mind about where the range is from the Chapters map. Finally, get your precise info off the the 3D tournaments tab.

The following users say thank you to Shogun1 for this useful post:

Kevin Ivey
February 16, 2014
5:59 pm
Guests

You should be able to find contact information for the Chapter officers on the Chapters tab as well. If not contact me and I will try my best to give you contact information. I am in the process of compiling an updated contact list and once I get everyone’s in I will send it to the webmaster for posting.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 9
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1111
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2666
Newest Members:
Megan Rackard, Stephen Hopkins, Lisa Varnerbaby61295@yahoo.com, Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 186, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3