Talladega shoot|Tournament Information 2014|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Talladega shoot
March 3, 2014
8:10 am
Bobby Hubbard

Forum Posts: 64
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Looks like the weather will be great for the trail shoot Saturday and Sunday March 8th and 9th. Please bring your boots with you. Range is located on the 275 bypass in Talladega. Look for sign. Plenty of good food and lots of door prizes!! For more info call Bobby Hubbard 256 521 1990 or Wes Patterson 256 223 0235. See you there!!

March 3, 2014
8:40 am
Fatality

Life Member
Forum Posts: 415

Thanks Talladega for all your hard work. Will see you this weekend.

March 3, 2014
9:45 am
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

Look for the Tuscaloosa gang this weekend!

March 3, 2014
12:13 pm
John Houston

Forum Posts: 2

Can we get a physical address please. Thanks.

The following users say thank you to John Houston for this useful post:

bnsefcik
March 8, 2014
4:44 pm
Mike Honaker
Montgomery

Forum Posts: 475

Thanks Talladega for a great course, fellowship and BBQ. Really enjoyed the day..

March 8, 2014
6:49 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258

Thanks to the Talladega gang for putting on such a great shoot! We had a great time and I can see where they will have some really great shoots at this location. Matt Williams and myself made the long trip up there from Covington County and got to shoot with Randy Allen and his grandaughter. We had a lot of fun and Taylor shot really well especially as this was only her second 3D shoot ever and she was shooting a NASP(Genesis) bow with no sights or release. I look forward to shooting there again and hopefully shoot better than I did today. Good luck on the rest of the weekend and I hope the turnout tomorrow and the weather hold out for the shoot.

March 9, 2014
5:47 pm
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

Thanks, Talladega for a wonderful day and a great course setup! I know the Tuscaloosa gang had a great time and the two new shooters that carpooled with me shot great!
As president of our Tuscaloosa Chapter, I APPRECIATE our members attending each shoot that they can. Our members love archery and know that ALLChapters thrive and grow only if we attend their shoots!
Our Tuscaloosa shoot is next weekend and we hope to see a turnout as good (or better) as the shooter numbers we have seen at other Chapter shoots this season!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 9
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1111
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2666
Newest Members:
Megan Rackard, Stephen Hopkins, Lisa Varnerbaby61295@yahoo.com, Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 186, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3