Distance from Hotel|Tournament Information 2015|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Distance from Hotel
July 24, 2015
12:07 pm
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I was just wanting to know about how far is it from were the Hotel rooms we blocked it is to the shoot and to were the banquet is going to be held.

July 24, 2015
9:24 pm
headshot

Forum Posts: 318

I’m guessing five miles

The following users say thank you to headshot for this useful post:

nighthunter
July 25, 2015
9:16 am
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161

Thanks Headshot

The following users say thank you to Chester Suttle for this useful post:

headshot
July 27, 2015
11:45 am
Guests

The lady at the hotel said 15 – 20 minutes to the shoot but it doesn’t look that far on the map. The banquet will be at the Early Works Museum in Huntsville. There is a separate thread with all the addresses and info.

July 27, 2015
10:43 pm
headshot

Forum Posts: 318

Charmen McAlpine said

The lady at the hotel said 15 – 20 minutes to the shoot but it doesn’t look that far on the map. The banquet will be at the Early Works Museum in Huntsville. There is a separate thread with all the addresses and info.

From the motel it will take 15/20 min to get to the shoot. early works is just to the north before you go over the mountain about half way to the shoot. the distance isn’t that far but the traffic going over the mountain can either be good or bad . I WOULD COUNT ON IT BEING BAD!!! Also I would suggest that everyone keep Mark and Chairmen’s phone number handy just in case you get hung up in traffic.
And remember THEY HAVE A 9AM SHOTGUN SHOT PLEASE PASS THIS WORD AROUND. I’M guessing that less than a third of the people coming to shoot visit this site. I had a half a dozen people catch me at the ASA tournament this weekend with questions about BHA state and none of them knew about the change to a 9AM shotgun start
ALSO if any of you know Leroy Allen ( Sir Robin hood) please make sure that he knows this. we have shot together for years and I would hate to see him miss it.
Thanks

The following users say thank you to headshot for this useful post:

nighthunter
July 28, 2015
8:45 am
Guests

Scottie,
I have Leroy’s number and will send it to you tonight so you can give him a call. Thanks for the heads up on traffic and good idea about keeping our numbers handy. Just hope we have cell service. Here’s the numbers you might want to write down and keep handy.

Mark 256-298-0569
Charmen 205-296-3773
Will 256-527-0725
Chris 256-541-4702

You should be able to reach one of us if you have questions.

The following users say thank you to Guest for this useful post:

headshot
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 16
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2664
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3