Lee County Bowhunters "Sportsman's Outpost Shootout" May 9th|Tournament Information 2015|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Lee County Bowhunters "Sportsman's Outpost Shootout" May 9th
April 30, 2015
10:38 am
Don Jackson

Forum Posts: 72
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The Lee County Bowhunters and Sportsman Outpost in Waverly, AL will be hosting the inaugural Sportsman’s Outpost Shootout on Saturday, May 9th. There are custom made buckles for the winners of each class. The format of the shoot will be shotgun start. The first group will start at 10 a.m. and the second group at 1 p.m. The entry fee will be $15. There is also going to be a money class and a novelty shoot involving an elk. Looking forward to seeing everyone out to help kick off this annual event.

April 30, 2015
7:01 pm
Alan Rickles
Guests

Don’t just to make sure I understand y’all will do 2 flights with a shotgun start one at 10 and the other at 1

April 30, 2015
8:20 pm
Mike Honaker
Montgomery

Forum Posts: 475

Dang, that shoot gun is going to tear those targets up.

April 30, 2015
8:36 pm
Alan Rickles
Guests

They gonna use a improved cylinder and some 9 shoot mike so it won’t booger them up to bad

April 30, 2015
9:13 pm
Don Jackson

Update to the Lee County Bowhunters and Sportsman’s Outpost Shootout. Ya’ll have me concerned. We are not going to do a shotgun start. Just kidding about the reason but we are going to do a casual start. Feel this will fit most peoples schedules better. Sorry for the confusion, so I guess you can put the shotgun up now.
Thanks

May 4, 2015
10:01 pm
Patrick Gray

Forum Posts: 50

Money class rules?

May 5, 2015
3:16 pm
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161

What time is cut off Saturday ,we have a work day call for Saturday morning at the Autauga county range to get ready for next weekends shoot, but I could be there by two o clock. hopefully some others will be coming with me.

May 7, 2015
9:25 pm
Mike Honaker
Montgomery

Great question Chester. Hope you get a reply.

May 8, 2015
2:22 pm
Don Jackson

We are cutting off the cards going out until three p.m. I apologize for the delay in getting back with you on this. I have been out of town this week, matter of fact, I have been in Texas with work. Guess you could say I have been out of the country. I have not been able to log on and make replies. We will do whatever we can do to make it possible that all that want to can shoot. As for the money class the entry fee for it is $20 and the maximum yardage is 50 yards. There will have to be at least 5 people is any of the classes to be eligible for the pot, or the buckle.
Thanks, Don

The following users say thank you to Don Jackson for this useful post:

Captain
May 9, 2015
8:15 pm
Mike Honaker
Montgomery

Great course today. I enjoyed shooting with Chris, Donna, and Jerry from Alex City.

May 10, 2015
7:00 pm
Don Jackson

Mike it is always good to have you come and shoot. Thanks

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 7
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2663
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3