Marshall County / BHA / Sardis HS AS3dA Benefit - March 28th & 29th - Shotgun starts both days!!!!|Tournament Information 2015|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Marshall County / BHA / Sardis HS AS3dA Benefit - March 28th & 29th - Shotgun starts both days!!!!
March 18, 2015
11:22 am
Kevin Ivey

Life Member
Forum Posts: 262
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

We’ve got it worked out with Sardis High School to have a benefit shoot for Sardis’ AS3dA Team, and still have a weekly BHA shoot as well! Both days will begin with shotgun starts, Saturday, the 28th, at 10:00am, then Sunday, the 29th at 2:00pm. Sardis High School will be providing concessions. All of BHA is invited! This will be taking the place of the originally scheduled West End shoot that was cancelled. BHA NZ SOY points as normal. Everyone come on out, and let’s support our kids!

The following users say thank you to Kevin Ivey for this useful post:

headshot, bowstrang, Larry Wood, nighthunter, Darryl Moore

Kevin Ivey
President
Marshall County Bowhunters
Life Member #133

March 25, 2015
8:39 am
Kevin Ivey

Life Member

Now, to make it clear to everyone, this weekend’s shoot at Marshall will be replacing the shoot that was previously slated to be at West End, which was forced to cancel. That said, and in consideration for those who may not follow our website, please let as many people know, by word of mouth, as possible. Also, this weekend’s shoot will be to benefit Sardis High School’s AS3dA archery team. That group will also be handling the concessions for the shoot. Folks, for those of you who notice these things, largely due to the AS3dA “movement”, we’ve had a sudden “jump” in the number of young people attending our shoots! For me, this is the most encouraging thing that’s happened in the BHA world, as well as the archery world, in recent history, possibly ever! There’s so many good things that are coming out of this “growth”: getting kids outside in nature, versus watching them vegetate on our couches playing video games; or the kids who for whatever reason, aren’t involved in the more familiar extra-curriculars, i.e., football, basketball, baseball, etc., it’s given them something fun, educational, socially positive, and so much more, to do! I AM STOKED, AND I DON’T CARE WHAT ANYBODY THINKS ABOUT IT! I think THIS is where we, as BHA, will secure our future! Come on out this weekend, watch these young people having a blast, and I think you’ll be “stoked” too!…..Wink

nighthunter, bowstrang, Darryl Moore, headshot

Kevin Ivey
President
Life Member #133

March 26, 2015
11:30 am
Kevin Ivey

Life Member

The range is set and ready! We’re excited to have the Sardis High School Lions Archery Team working with us on this shoot. But, I feel I needed to warn everyone! While we were putting the final touches on the range yesterday afternoon, right at dusk, one of the guys swears he caught a glimpse of “Ole Squatch” slipping through the bushes groaning out in a low growl, saying, “ME LIKE LIONS…MMMMMMM LION MEAT GOOD!”……..Cool Made me wonder. Is Jack Links made from Lion??……Wink

nighthunter, bowstrang

Kevin Ivey
President
Life Member #133

March 27, 2015
6:54 pm
Luke Kirkland

Forum Posts: 13

Hope ole squatch ate all those turkeys

The following users say thank you to Luke Kirkland for this useful post:

nighthunter, Kevin Ivey, aeroforce100
March 27, 2015
8:43 pm
bowstrang

Forum Posts: 80

No turkeys this weekend. Got a few supprises for everyone though. Let’s have some fun and support these kids and BHA plz. Bring a friend and show them what clean fun is about.

The following users say thank you to bowstrang for this useful post:

Kevin Ivey, Darryl Moore, aeroforce100, nighthunter
March 28, 2015
5:14 pm
nighthunter
HOKES BLUFF AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 124

Awesome job again Marshall county !!!! Shot with a group of Legends today,Eric”the Red” Frazier,Rickey Selvage,Bubba “Goza” Browder,Phillip Williams and Noah. Thanks for great day of shooting Guys !!!

The following users say thank you to nighthunter for this useful post:

Kevin Ivey, bowstrang
March 28, 2015
7:40 pm
Kevin Ivey

Life Member

Super day for BHA, Sardis HS, AS3dA, & everyone involved! We’re supposed to have even better weather tomorrow, and we’re looking for another big crowd! The pic below says more than I ever will!as3da.jpegImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments

nighthunter, bowstrang

Kevin Ivey
President
Life Member #133

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 9
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2663
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3