2017 State Championship Hotel Information|2017 Tournament Rules & Info|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
2017 State Championship Hotel Information
May 22, 2017
2:23 pm
Guests

The BHA 2017 State Championship will be hosted at Lakepoint State Park on August 12. We have secured a block of rooms at the EconoLodge for $60 per night. You will need to contact the hotel directly. Tell them you need to book a room for the Bowhunters of Alabama State Championship. The rooms are currently being held in my name for the Bowhunters of Alabama. You will need to give them your name and payment information at the time of booking. Rooms must be booked by July 15 to get the discounted rate.

Address: 1243 N Eufaula Ave, Eufaula, AL 36027
Phone: (334) 687-0166

If you have any questions or problems please let me know.

July 14, 2017
8:30 am
Guests

ttt

July 15, 2017
8:02 am
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sure haven’t heard much talk about the state shoot or the banquet is the shoot going to be at the same place the Rinehart 100 was I heard they tore the building down that was there and were is the banquet going to be? how about it host chapter let us hear something from you folks.

July 15, 2017
8:57 pm
headshot

Forum Posts: 318

just got mine!!! talking about waiting to the last minute.

July 16, 2017
9:38 pm
Guests

State Championship shoot will be at Lakepoint over near the campgrounds. The banquet will be at Lakepoint lodge. The Board meeting will be at EA Athletics Archery range

July 16, 2017
9:41 pm
Guests

Econolodge still has rooms available but no longer at the discounted rate. Please book with the hotel directly.

July 18, 2017
7:43 pm
James Monaghan

Forum Posts: 16

What is the schedule for the actual shoot? The calendar seems to indicate a shotgun start, but at what time? Thank you!

July 19, 2017
12:41 pm
Guests

8 am shotgun start
6 am registration starts

Peer groups must be onsite at 7 am.

This is a Saturday shoot ONLY!!!

I will be posting peer groups after this weekend.

The following users say thank you to Guest for this useful post:

James Monaghan
July 24, 2017
5:09 pm
Chester Suttle

Life Member
Forum Posts: 161

I know some of these question but others don’t so I would like to see a cost list of things pertaining to the State Shoot. What is the cost to shoot the state shoot and how much does it cost to shoot the State Shoot and the Trail shoot how much is the banquet and whats on the menu for the banquet, people are trying to figure how much money they will need for the events. Lets start talking it up its only a few weeks away.

July 24, 2017
6:33 pm
Guests

Must be a member to shoot
Membership $20 individual or $30 family can pay at shoot
Shoot $30 for all payout eligible classes and $10 for non-payout classes
Banquet $20 adults $10 kids

No fun rounds and no discounted rounds!

Please arrive as early as possible to complete paperwork.

Groups will be split and SOY competitors will be peer grouped.

There are 2 ranges. Short range and long range. Please make sure to bring enough rangefinders, binos, etc in case you are not on the same eange or in the same group.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 9
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2664
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3