Covington County Bowhunters Scores May 3D shoot|2017 Tournament Scores BHA|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Covington County Bowhunters Scores May 3D shoot
May 9, 2017
7:29 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thanks to all of you that came out and shot with us this past Sunday. We appreciate all that made the trip to our range to compete. Due to the confusion on the start times several of the youth went out early and shot the course with old scorecards. Many of them did not put their class down or just put FUN on their scorecard. We will post their scores but we are not sure what class they competed in. If you know the class please conact me and I will correct it. Thanks!

Womens Hunter:Alicia Arnett-182
Paige Findley-157

Youth Traditional-Rocky Moore-164

Female High School Pins-Heather Strickland-190

Middle School Open-Hailey Wilson-174

Male High School Pins-Tucker SPence-212
Tanner JAckson-200

Elementary School Pins-Ryder Spence-184
Tanna Spence-181
Grant Gades-198
Caseano Oliver-175
Brodie Rolin-147
Lucas Weaver-108
Nathan Case-133

Female Elementary School Pins-Sophia Morris=92
Allison Flowers-114
Abby Ross-102

Middle School Pins-Gage Gades-179
Dakota Joiner-192
Nate Turner-178

K40-Brandt Singletary-196
Jackson Moore-224

K45-Phillip Peebles-206
Paul Lyons-200

Men’s Senior Known-Wes Murphy-204
James Smith-194
Danny Stokes-190

Women’s Senior Known-Tammy Murphy-183

Women’s KNown 40-Launa Boynton-173

Known 50- Cade White-212
Rick Vance-188

Mens Open B-Wade Boynton-185

Open C- JOhn Mitchell- 196

The following did not have a class listed on card-

Dylan Childers-White Stake-188

Ashkia WEaver-(fun)-163

Thanks To Blakelee and all of the families of our youth that came up from the Atmore area to compete with us again. They always seem to be so well behaved and have a good time. I hope that this is indeed the boys and girls that will be running the tournaments when the old timers like me have to step aside for someone else to run things. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to drive all the way to our range and support our club. You are what makes it worhtwhile to keep setting up the range and hosting these tournaments. A huge thank yo to the members that continue to support the efforts of this club with all of the hard work. James and Yvette Ennis, John Mitchell, Rick and Patti Vance. Thanks again to Phillip Peebles for the use of his land for our range and for all of his hard work moving and setting up targets for us to shoot. He always tries to make it new and interesting for us and it shows in the way the course is done. We could not host these shoots without his hard work and support on this new range. I hope all of you that are heading out to Augusta for the ASA have a safe trip and shoot well. I also want to wish everyone a Happy Mother’s Day this weekend. We look forward to seeing all of you again next month. We had several people say that they liked the format of a 10am to 1pm casual start so we will do that again for our next shoot in June. Thanks!

The following users say thank you to Hoytshooter for this useful post:

BHA Webmaster
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 12
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1108
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2663
Newest Members:
Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack, Anthony Blanchard
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 185, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3