Indoor Dot Shoot Eufaula|2018 Tournament Schedules|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Indoor Dot Shoot Eufaula
February 7, 2018
5:49 am
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

just posted about the indoor shoot in Eufaula before the ASA Pro/Am at Uchee Creek/Phenix City. Look for more details from Bryan as soon as he gets them nailed down. Look for the topic in the Archery Talk Section of the BHA forum…

The following users say thank you to Hoytshooter for this useful post:

BHA Webmaster
February 16, 2018
10:17 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 217

Thank you Mr. Danny. The event is located on facebook and will be updated there as needed. Click here -> https://www.facebook.com/event…..428/?ti=cl

March 23rd, 2018 at EA Archery. Located at 1370 North Eufaula Avenue, Eufaula, AL.

Come warm up after 5:00pm and we will start shooting at 6:00pm. If you can’t make it here by 6pm, you can catch up as long as everyone has started by 7pm.

We will shoot 2 rounds of 15 targets. The mixture of targets will be 3D, 2D, ASA DAIR, 40cm NFAA Single Spot, 35cm NFAA Hunter, Vertical 3 Spot, Vegas 3 Spot, 40cm NFAA 5 Spot & 40cm FITA Single Spot.

$20 entry fee for Men’s Open, Men’s Hunter, Women’s Open, Women’s Hunter & Traditional.
$10 entry fee for High School and lower.
50% payout for all classes.

Fun Rounds are $5 for youth, $10 for adults.

The format will be:
1 shot per target, per lane. Score, pull your arrow and move to the next lane. We will rotate from target to target like a 3D tournament.

On the 3D targets, the center 12 will count and the 14 ring will be in play. Spots will be marked with standard scoring and X’s. Tally your X’s in case of ties.

All yardages will be 20 yards and walk-ups will be allowed for youth etc. as required.

Please send us a message if you would like more information.

BHA Webmaster

March 19, 2018
10:33 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member

The second ASA Pro/Am is almost here! Please keep in mind this great and fun “dot” shoot! It will not be like any indoor shoot you have participated in I promise. It will be lots of fun and you might even win a little money along the way. The indoor range at EA Archery is one of the best I have seen. The backstop is well made and arrows easy to pull. You may start off on a “zombie target” or a “mad clown target with dots worth up to 30 points, or a 3D target where you can go for the fourteen ring if you feel brave. It moves along really well and the many different targets makes it a really fun shoot. The kids that show up are fun to watch and it makes for a great family time for everyone. make plans now to include this shoot as part of your ASA weekend….Thanks to Walt and Amy and Bryan for putting this shoot together for us to get in some fun practice before the ASA on Saturday, I am sure that I will need it!

April 6, 2018
6:21 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member

I wish that I had looked at each target and wrote down what the highest possible score could be for the two rounds. The new targets were funny and a lot of fun to shoot. The 14 ring was hard to see on the black bear and the bedded buck. Never did hit the heart shot on the buck vitals picture. Did bust two balloons though. Didn’t get brave enough to attempt the 100 point shot on the crazy looking clown target. I had a great time and hope that you folks will do this again the Friday night before the BHA state championship this year. Thanks for putting on a great indoor shoot and congratulations to the winners. The kids shot really well and looked like they had a lot of fun as well. I noticed that Walt and Bryan were both helping with advice and a little coaching as the shoot went on. There are several of those kids that will in contention for a lot of ASA tournaments in the next few years.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online: Leroy Allen
Guest(s) 5
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1111
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2666
Newest Members:
Megan Rackard, Stephen Hopkins, Lisa Varnerbaby61295@yahoo.com, Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 186, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3