Alex City SOTY Trail|2019 Information|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Alex City SOTY Trail
March 6, 2019
2:43 pm
Chris Mann

Forum Posts: 46
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

We are preparing the range for this weekend and just wanted everyone to remember to bring your boots. Weather looks like it might hold off till late evening on Saturday. We start at 8am and last card out at 2pm both days. Look forward to seeing all that can come. Thank you in advance for your support of Alex City Archery Club. Also George with 3D country will be at the range if anyone needs target repair or core exchange for $60. Material and paint available as well.

The following users say thank you to Chris Mann for this useful post:

Hoytshooter, Larry Wood
March 6, 2019
9:07 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258

I am looking forward to making the trip up there from Covington County! It has been a long while since I have been able to shoot at Alexander City and I am looking forward to seeing everyone up there. George always does an awesome job of repairs and he is going to have our turkey repaired for me to pick up at the shoot. Probably going to bring a couple of more for him to take back to his shop. If any club needs targets repaired, get with him you will not be disappointed in the quality of the repairs. See everyone bright and early on Saturday morning. Drive carefully and we look forward to seeing everyone at the first leg of the BHA SOY Trail shoot series.

The following users say thank you to Hoytshooter for this useful post:

Larry Wood
March 9, 2019
7:53 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258

Well, the first leg of the BHA SOY Trail shoot series in Alexander City was every bit as good as I thought that it would be! It is always a beautiful place to shoot and the people always friendly! The course was a very good one with a lot of interesting shots to be made throughout the large timber and rolling hills. I had thought the course would be really wet and muddy so wore rubber boots. I could have just worn my regular boots and been fine. IF you can make it tomorrow and the rain holds off, you will have a great time! Excellent job by the Alexander City club of setting up a really good range and making it a very memorable day for us!
Thanks!

The following users say thank you to Hoytshooter for this useful post:

Larry Wood
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 13
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1111
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2666
Newest Members:
Megan Rackard, Stephen Hopkins, Lisa Varnerbaby61295@yahoo.com, Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 186, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3