1st Trail Shoot for 2013|3D Archery Talk|Forum|Bow Hunters of Alabama

A A A
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
1st Trail Shoot for 2013
January 14, 2013
9:23 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member
Forum Posts: 258
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well, the hunting season is almost gone and a new 3D season is almost upon us. It looks like a year of new things to happen and I am anxious to get the 3D season started. We’ve been working on the range cleaning up and getting the targets ready to go out on the range. We’ve had a lot of limbs and small tress knocked down from storms over the past few months. We will be heading to Newberry, Florida for the ASA Pro/Am weekend then hosting the first trail shoot for BHA the very next weekend. For those that are coing down for the shoot, please be sure that you have everything that you will need to sign up for the shoot. You must be a BHA member to shoot the trail. You can join BHA when you register. If you have any questions, please post them on here or contact me directly for help. The shoot is set for Saturday and Sunday 8am until 3pm both days. We look forward to seeing all of our BHA family and friends soon. Take care and good luck with the rest of the hunting season.

February 6, 2013
7:12 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member

Well, the range is just about ready for our first 3D event of the year. We should have everything finalized and read by Friday afternoon. We only have a little clean up to do after the storm came thorugh the other day and knocked a few limbs down on some of the lanes. We are looking forward to everyone making the trip down for the shoot. Please drive safely and if you need help with directions from your area to the shoot just send me a message or give me a call. Thanks!

February 8, 2013
10:31 am
Leldon Futral

Forum Posts: 100

We will see you all Sunday Morning and hope the rain holds off!

February 8, 2013
10:53 am
Fatality

Life Member
Forum Posts: 415

I will be there Sunday too!!

February 8, 2013
11:43 am
Larry McAfee
Tuscaloosa/Northport, AL

Life Member
Forum Posts: 758

Looking forward to the shoot and seeing friends we have missed!
The Fearsome Foursome (Chester, Maxie, Johnny & Mac) will be there Saturday morning.

February 9, 2013
9:01 pm
Hoytshooter

Life Member

After a coooold morning, it finally warmed up enough to enjoy the shoot today. Thanks to all of the shooters that came out today to support our club and enjoy the shoot. The weather for Sunday is looking better and hopefully we will be able to get in the shoot tomorrow. Drive safe and we will see you in Opp tomorrow!

March 24, 2013
4:21 pm
Mike Crenshaw
110 pintlalla place, new market, al 35761

Forum Posts: 490

i regret my left arm give out on me i only got to shoot 4 arrows and they hit well i g o to hear my bow to me it is quite. chris thanks for sighting it in for me. i hope seeing how i go to pysical theropy twice a week to be in better shape for the june 8th &;9th shoot. i had a good time and enjoyed the 30 poundsdraw weight/ holding 7.5 pound.i wish i had not been so lazy getting out of bed i could have met more members.

MIKE CRENSHAW RETIRED oif veteran Bear Attitude r t h MY CHAIN OF COMMAND1GOD/2 FAMILY/3 HUNTING IN THAT ORDER.my cell phone is 256-698-1606

March 24, 2013
5:51 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 217

Mike, they told me that you were able to come this morning and I am sorry that I missed you. It was a tough course to walk today because it was so wet. Slipping and sliding on those slops. Do that physical therapy and your arms and legs back in shape. Don’t rush it just be consistent with it. June will be here soon enough. Have a great week!

BHA Webmaster

March 24, 2013
7:43 pm
Mike Crenshaw

that was the first thing i asked Chris was you there he said your shooting. i thought to myself i won’t be able to catch up. sine i was dragging around a little. yep that is the most late i have ever been three hours.lol bu at least i made it. yes it is better to be safe than sorry my wife Maggie told me i was not going around after she talked to Melanie i wish i had gotten to meet More members than i did i was tired when i got home so i took a nap after eating and i just woke up. Agra day had me lost i thought i am late for therapy but this is Sunday evening not Monday morning at0915 when tram picks me up and take me to Huntsville pool &land for therapy and again Thursday. i do it twice a week. on 15 April will be my one year anniversary of my stroke, i am doing better than n most people that has one at least i can walk talk get dressed my self. so in itself is a blessing. alone.

MIKE CRENSHAW RETIRED oif veteran Bear Attitude r t h MY CHAIN OF COMMAND1GOD/2 FAMILY/3 HUNTING IN THAT ORDER.my cell phone is 256-698-1606

March 24, 2013
8:11 pm
Mike Crenshaw

dr richard hull was my physician when i first walked he said that was pure determination, i told him no that was ARMY STRONG. HE SMILED i knew if i got around today it would take a lot of determination.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 305
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 11
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Larry McAfee: 758
Mike Crenshaw: 490
Mike Honaker: 475
Fatality: 415
headshot: 318
Kevin Ivey: 262
Hoytshooter: 258
Amanda Adams: 195
Larry Wood: 194
Scott Fletcher: 179
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 9
Members: 1109
Moderators: 4
Admins: 4
Forum Stats:
Groups: 10
Forums: 82
Topics: 2665
Newest Members:
Lisa Varnerbaby61295@yahoo.com, Devin Pool, Thomas Bronson, Christi Osborne, Wyatt Anderson, Matthew Connell, Nic Gillott, jason whisenant, Kevin Rackard, Tyler Schrack
Moderators: msproctor: 265, James Hornbuckle: 186, Sandra Patterson: 2, Connie Crews: 0
Administrators: BHA Webmaster: 217, Shane Bates: 99, Ginger Boland: 1, Jeff Boland: 3